FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
(Vitamin F+E Lotion)
1. Can it be used daily for babies?
Yes, Vitamin F+E Lotion contains natural ingredients which is safe, mild, and non-irritating. It is recommended to use as a daily routine.
2. Can it be used for sensitive skin?
Yes, it is rich in vitamins that effectively moisturizes skin, soothes dryness and itching, and enhancing skin defense.
3. How much should we use to be effective?
It depends on different skin types, you can apply as often as needed. Use it as daily routine for better result.
4. Can it be used for Atopic Dermatitis(AD)?
Yes, Vitamin F+E lotion does not contain MCI/MI, Paraben, western-drug, fragrance, which is safe, mild, and non-irritating. Consult a doctor if it there is inflamed or infected situation.
5. What would happened if babies ate it without concerns?
It is formulated by natural ingredients which is safe and mild that will not cause any harms to human.
6. What's the steps of applying UNID products?
After bathing, apply UNID Cica Botanic Oil on the whole body. Secondly, apply UNID F+E Lotion to enhance the moisturizing effect. Lastly, apply Ultra Repair Cream on the desired area for better moisturizing and repairing effect.
7. What is the volume of the product?
160ml: suitable for home use.
25ml: compact and convenient to carry during travel.
8. Can it be used on face and body?
Yes, it can be applied on face and body.
9. What's the difference between Vitamin F+E Lotion and normal lotion?
Most of the lotion only moisturizing our skin while Vitamin F+E lotion is able to moisturize skin and simultaneously soothes skin discomfort such as dryness, itching, redness and even strengthens our skin barrier.
10. How does it smell? Does it contains any fragrance?
Ultra repair cream does not contain any fragrance nor any prominent smell but only a slightly organic scent.
11. What is the texture? How does it feels like to be applied on?
Vitamin F+E lotion contains natural plant-oil such as Organic Calendula Oil which is easily be absorbed by skin, leaving softer and moisturized skin.
12. Has it been tested and proved that it is safe to use on human skin?
Ultra Repair Cream has been tested by BioScreen Labs on RIPT test, proving that there is no potential to elicit dermal irritation or sensitization (contact allergy) has been indicated.
13. Does it lead to acne when being used on face?
No, Vitamin F+E lotion does not contain silicone oil but natural plant oil, which is non-acne-prone. It is also antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, effectively moisturizes skin and improves oil-water balance, Suitable to use for oily skin.